General Product Info and Fit
1. What will dogs benefit from the heating braces?
The application of heat is used to reduce stiffness and muscle spasms, increase blood flow and relieve pain, which can be used for ongoing conditions such as arthritis, hip dysplasia, and injuries. By increase blood flow, heat therapy also helps to relax joint and muscle after exercise. In addition to these healing benefits, heat therapy provides comfort, relaxation and anxiety reduction.
2. What condition or injuries do your heating braces support?
Our heated braces can help dogs in pain. We really recommend you use it when your dogs have some problem like these.
- Hip Dysplasia
- Strain or sprain of the knee joint
- Back leg limping, instability, or fatigue
- Post-operative support
- After Exercise
- Muscle Relax
- Decreased endurance during activity
3. How long will it take to see improvements?
Because our heated products are used for a variety of conditions and situations, the time frame for seeing improvement varies. We recommend you that you can use it daily.
4. Can I use the heating braces on cats or horses?
We recently don’t have the right size for cats or horses. But actually they can be used on any animal or human, just can’t may not be able to move with the braces on.
5. Do you provide customized services?
No, we rencently don’t provide customized services.
6. What is the business mode to work with you?
We recently support wholesale and commision mode. You can check more details here.
7. How can I order the braces?
First, you need to register on our website. Then you will be able to order the samples. 1-2 business days later we will authrize your account to professional account, so that you can get full price on our website and place the order.
1. Do you accept returns?
Our main goal is to ensure all customers are happy and satisfied with our products, therefore we will arrange returns in certain cases.Please read our return policies >
Purchasing and Shipping Info
1. Where are your heated braces sold?
Our heated coats & braces are sold online only and are not currently available in retail stores.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We offer FREE shipping to USA, Canada. If the shipping to Australia, $15 will be charged as shipping cost. If to Europe, $18 will be charged as shipping cost.Please read our shipping policies >
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We do ship every day. Your orders will be shipped via DHL/FedEx/USPS. Normally 2-3 business days to process plus 7-15 days on shipping.Please read our shipping policies >